Stavvy is working to transform the home buying process for borrowers, their lenders, and the vendors used throughout the process. Whether we are working to enable title companies to facilitate remote closings in a safe way or better connecting lenders with the businesses they use during the home buying process, people at Stavvy are disruptors at heart. Our team is constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to truly connect all stakeholders throughout the home buying process in meaningful ways.
As one of our Customer Success Manager's, you will work with key decision-makers at our customers to enable them to be as successful as possible. You'll partner across many other functions at Stavvy with responsibility for the post-sales journey for a portfolio of our customers. By ensuring their ongoing adoption and success, you'll contribute to retention, renewals, and increased opportunities for growth. By joining a new and dynamic team, you will also work to contribute to the Customer Success discipline at Stavvy, which must rapidly grow and improve.
- Manage post-sales relationship with your customers in close alignment with Sales.
- Proactively track and drive the adoption of our software.
- Be a conduit of information between our customers and Stavvy, enabling communication between customers and product for features, or customers, and marketing for reference stories.
- Coach, mentor, and provide recommendations to customers.
- Develop and maintain trusted advisor status over long-term periods.
- Manage escalations across support, sales, and other functions.
- Be responsible for retention rates in a defined customer set Contribute towards overall account planning and strategy.
- Prior success in a customer-facing role such as consulting, pre-sales, technical account management, or equivalent functions.
- Excellent presentation, communication, and interpersonal skills – both remote and in-person.
- Self-motivated and strong organization/time management skills Experience in running large, complex projects or programs.
- Experience handling difficult customer situations and escalations.
- Proactive and open to working cross-functionally with sales, support, and other peers.