Stavvy is working to transform the home buying process for borrowers, the lenders, and their vendors. Whether we are working to enable title companies to facilitate remote closings in a safe way, or better connecting lenders with the businesses they use during the home buying process, people at Stavvy are disruptors at heart. Our team is constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to truly connect all stakeholders throughout the home buying process in meaningful ways. .
- Develop new user-facing features using React.js
- Architect efficient, reusable components and front-end libraries that drive the Stavvy Connect platform.
- Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Optimize components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Collaborate with Product Designers, Product Managers, and Software Engineers to deliver compelling user-facing products
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles, along with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Experience with GraphQL
- 3+ years of HTML/CSS experience, including concepts like layout, specificity, cross browser compatibility, and accessibility
- 3+ years experience with RESTful APIs and optimizing front end performance
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, Yarn, etc.
- BS degree in Computer Science, a related quantitative field, or equivalent work history
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Experience with Automation Testing including Integration Testing