Company and Role Overview
Stavvy is working to transform the lending process for borrowers, their lenders, and the vendors used throughout the entire process. Whether we are working to enable real estate title companies to facilitate remote closings in a safe way or better connecting lenders with the businesses they use during the lending process, people at Stavvy are disruptors at heart. Our team is constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to truly connect all stakeholders throughout the lending process in meaningful ways.
As an Account Executive and Stavvy sales team member you will focus on strategic sales with large lending and title firms throughout the U.S. You will be responsible for generating new sales, product adoption, retention and growing existing customer revenue through continuous account support. Not only will you lead day-to-day engagements with our partners, but you will work on long term strategic projects to enhance our partner program and customer experience.
In addition, you will help in the creation of performance metrics and present management with regular internal reviews of established goals and forecasting.
What You’ll Do
- Execute on all aspects of the sales experience from initial contact to close while managing relationships with key decision-makers at top lenders and title agencies across the US
- Qualify opportunities by understanding the key business drivers and needs of the accounts and effectively articulate & align Stavvy’s value proposition with those needs
- Drive Product Adoption among current clients by engaging with a hands-on approach and develop process, tools and collateral to make these interactions more efficient as the business grows
- Gather feedback from customers on platform strengths, challenges and opportunities and share with stakeholders and marketing/product teams
- Develop and execute a strategic go-to-market plan for the Stavvy product portfolio
What You’ll Need
- 4+ years prior relevant enterprise level sales and account management experience at a SaaS software company
- A proven record of success driving revenue and growing existing business with enterprise accounts and brands
- Experience supporting complex client relationships while discovering opportunities for revenue growth
- Strong sales aptitude with the ability to develop a deep understanding of Stavvy products, mortgage market and customer’s needs
- You have an in-depth understanding of structuring, launching and managing successful revenue-driving partner relationships along with account/territory/opportunity planning
- Excellent listening, negotiation, presentation and communication skills with experience presenting to the C-level along with a high degree of integrity, and team player mentality. Have the ability to work cross-functionally both internally & externally
- Up to 25% travel, once safe to do so.