Stavvy is working to transform the home buying process for borrowers, their lenders, and the vendors used throughout the process. Whether we are working to enable title companies to facilitate remote closings in a safe way or better connecting lenders with the businesses they use during the home buying process, people at Stavvy are disruptors at heart. Our team is constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to truly connect all stakeholders throughout the home buying process in meaningful ways.
We are looking for an experienced People-person who is excited to help us build and nurture a diverse, ambitious, and fun team as our Head of People. You should be passionate about growth and development within the workplace, and you should have demonstrated hands-on experience in human resources, employee relations, recruiting, and other People & Culture disciplines. You should be a process-oriented self-starter and must be comfortable being a thought partner with our leadership team in how we can scale Stavvy to achieve our mission.
- Develop and execute recruiting initiative including managing external recruitment firms but also being hands-on search, interviews, recruiting and eventual on-boarding
- Collaborate with managers and functional leads to evaluate current and future recruiting needs, ensure staffing effectiveness
- Develop and enforce fair and thoughtful People policies that lookout for the best interests of all team members
- Resolve sensitive personnel matters with the utmost integrity, discretion, and thoughtfulness
- Oversee performance review and promotion processes while supporting employees with career development and growth mindset
- At least five years in a relevant People & Culture role
- Ability to prioritize and work well in a fast-paced, rapidly growing tech environment
- Previous experience successfully scaling a team headcount by at least 3x and working directly with the founding team
- Proven success developing new and/or improving practices in the following areas: human resources, employee relations and recruiting
- Strong empathy and change management skills to scale teams through hyper-growth and rapid change
- SHRM or SHRM-CP certification is a plus