You are here to make an impact
At Stavvy, we value transparency and predictability. In this design role, you will play a key part in cultivating the Stavvy brand and will be responsible for ensuring that it is represented consistently across our products. We know our customers well, but need support in bringing our solutions to life. We are a product lead organization with design at the forefront of everything we do. Come help us turn an industry on its head!
What will you be doing?
- Build empathy for our customers and become an advocate for their needs
- Collaborate with Product and Engineering in finding the best solution for our customers taking into account product and engineering constraints
- Conduct regular design reviews with engineering, sales, leadership, and product to gain feedback and improve the result
- Help teams write clear and concise copy so our customers understand how our solution solves their problems
- Research to stay informed about competitor products and industry trends
- Be the driving force behind the design best practices culture
- Perform user acceptance testing against products that we are building
A little about you
- 3-5 years' experience of working as a full-time UX Designer, UI Designer, or other relevant position
- Significant experience with design software (such as Adobe Creative, Sketch, Figma, Invision, Zeplin) and a solid portfolio of design projects. Bonus points for someone who has worked in the banking/finance industry.
- Proven experience taking a problem and providing a number of solutions to those use cases (including user journey and jobs to be done)
- While the focus of the role is design work, experience performing customer research, including but not limited to gathering data, conducting customer research, and translating those into clear problem statements is desirable.
- Experience with mobile-first design principles bringing simplicity to the complex